Customer Service & Sales Rep (Full Time Team Players)
Exhausted from looking at one job to another and HOPING something pops out at you? We get it. That s why we are going to make this easy for you!
Xcellent ATL is hiring for an Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep position. We are looking to cross-train qualified individuals in all areas of sales, marketing, customer service, and team development.
- 4 year degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
- Advancement Opportunities we promote from within!
- Competitive compensation plan
- Hands on training & positioning techniques that will help you succeed anywhere!
- Recruiting bonus for referring other qualified and like-minded individuals
- Technology necessary for the role
- Advancement into a managerial role once qualified
- Experience with state of the art technology: We use Salesforce, the world s #1 customer relationship management software, to give you the best possible tools to sell.
- We give back to the community and fund-raise for numerous charities, one organization we have a long-standing relationship with is Operation Smile.
We strive to enthusiastically leverage the unique skills and talents of our team, such that we may continue to deliver the kind of results on the bottom line that our clients expect and deserve.
Associated topics: agent, business, dealer, gerber, inside sales representative, life insurance, marketing, outbound, phone, telesales