Our large, private retail client is looking for multiple customer-oriented service/inside sales representatives to start immediately. No experience necessary. Great training, supportive and fun culture, and great quality of life and room to grow.
No cold calling. Not a mega call center. Great chance to be at beginning of something exciting.
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Pay is $14/hr with target compensation between $30,000-$45,000 within your first year.
Located in Southwest Charlotte.
Temp-to-hire position to evaluate mutual fit. Goal is to find candidates eager to become a permanent hire after approximately 4 months of training and performance. Eligible for promotions anywhere within the company after 2 years.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team appointment setting targets
- Record all customer comments and summarize conversations in a CRM-type system
- Schedule appointments and follow-up contacts as needed
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Set up meetings between prospective customers and Sales Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Respond to customer website requests and inquiries
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Computer/Email Proficient
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong Multi-Tasking ability
- Professionalism & Strong Work Ethic
- Positive, upbeat, and friendly personality
- Desire and drive for excellence
- Must enjoy a competitive, fast paced environment
- Must submit to and successfully complete background check
- Must be able on time and able to commute to Southwest part of Charlotte
- Hours rotate with start time as early as 7:15am and end time as late as 8:00pm
- Monday through Friday with every other Sat or Sun
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- High school degree
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our Client also offers a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Performance Based Bonuses
- 90 Days Paid Training
- Growth and Development along an established career path
- Management Opportunities (they promote exclusively from within)
- A fun, exciting, and competitive working environment
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability and supplemental life insurance.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training throughout your employment
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- College Scholarship Program is available for eligible dependents of employees
Associated topics: csr, customer care, customer care associate, customer care representative, customer service, internship, platform support, representative, service agent, telephone