- Vicor Corporation
- $116,070.00 -174,640.00/year*
79 Argilla Rd
Associate Failure Analysis EngineerReq. 4713
400 Federal Street
* Under general supervision, candidate will carry out electrical engineering assignments, which will primarily involve conducting detailed failure analysis on production and prototype DC to DC power supply product designs.
* Interfacing with design, test and manufacturing engineering, candidate will be responsible for devising and recommending design modification to improve product quality and reliability performance.
* Must demonstrate ability to evaluate electrical components and circuitry for use in complex power components.
* Create documentation of the product, which will include bill of materials, test specifications, statistical and experimental data
* Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
* 0-2 years of co-op or internship experience preferred
* Strong computer skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly an understand technical materials and concepts
* Demonstrated analytical skills
* Ability work with minimal supervisor and detail oriented
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vicor is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Click Here to Apply Online
Associated topics: cellular, circuit, dsp, electrical, hardware, image processing, msee, renewable, solar, transmission
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...