- U.S. Army 1st Medical Recruiting Battalion
Healthcare - Physician
172 W 104th St
PLAY A VITAL ROLE IN THE LIVES OF OUR NATION???S DEFENDERS??
As an Internal Medicine Physician on the U.S. Army health care team, you???ll diagnose and treat localized ailments and diseases, conduct and supervise direct patient care, execute disease prevention and health programs, command medical units, perform staff functions in health support, conduct medical research on diseases of military importance and participate in medical education and training.
Additionally when you join the Army Medical Corps, you???ll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large while gaining access to invaluable opportunities, like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package. Join us and work alongside professionals at the top of their fields while helping expand the boundaries of internal medicine.??
?Benefits may include:
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution, paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while serving.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges?
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System?
- Specialized training to become a leader in internal medicine.??
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited U.S. school of medicine or osteopathy; foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates?
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico?
- Eligibility for board certification
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a case-by-case basis)
- U.S. citizenship??
To learn more, visit healthcare.goarmy.com/medical
PLAY A VITAL ROLE IN THE LIVES OF OUR NATION?S DEFENDERS???As an Internal Medicine Physician o...
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...