- TalentHub Worldwide
- $44,040.00 -63,270.00/year*
172 W 104th St
- Schedules interview appointments for candidates with HR managers/recruiters and hiring managers.
- Administers skills testing for candidates as needed
- Under direction of HR manager/recruiter, may source or pre-screen candidates before scheduling interview.
- Works with staffing agencies to recruit and onboard temporary staff as requested by hiring manager
- Initiates on boarding of new hires. Performs reference, credential and background screening
- Minimum 2 years experience in human resources, recruiting or staffing experience highly preferred.
- Health care experience desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience using HR information systems including applicant tracking and time and attendance applications is preferred
- Bachelors degree required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...