Golf Digest is looking for a Digital Photo Editor to join our team. The primary duties of this job are to conceptualize, assign and produce photography for Golf Digests print and digital platforms. You should be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively across teams. You are able to juggle a large volume of projects and work within tight deadlines. Candidates must have working knowledge and a passion for the game of golf. Youll report to the Executive Producer and work closely with the art and digital teams. This full-time position will be based in our NYC office.
1. Conceptualize and develop ideas for photography in both print and digital, ranging from magazine covers to slideshows online.
2. Work closely with art and edit teams to produce these ideas and use your knowledge of photographers to assign them.
3. Assist with maintaining photo budget
4. Handle all photo research for print and digital
5. Process invoices for licensed and commissioned images
6. Develop a strong working knowledge of Golf Digest photo archive for relevant use in print and digital.
* 3 years of editorial photo experience
* Expertise in handling electronic images, including processing and database management
* Strong proficiency in Photoshop and other image software
* Knowledgeable of contracts, usage rights and photo licensing
* Strong knowledge of freelance photographers in all genres and a passion for visual storytelling
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY
Loading some great jobs for you...