Qorvo is looking for a student to work as a RF Test Engineering Intern during the summer of 2019. The student in this position will be exposed to all aspects of the RF test measurements, data analysis, and operation metrics.
* Characterize test measurement accuracy vs. test time for Keysight PNA-X Network Analyzer.
* Use the above to developing an RF Probe Test Planning application
* Creating reports using Business Intelligence tools
* Extracting data from the test database
* Developing algorithms for RF Probe test planning
* Working with test engineering team for feedback
* Currently enrolled in BSCS/BSEE.
* Student must have completed some electronics/programming course work.
* Prefer candidate in with classwork in either analog or RF electronics. Interest and classwork in microwave circuit theory and measurement is preferred.
* Self-Starter with good communication skills.
* Must have a 3.0 GPA or Higher.
Because this is a student internship, candidate must be a currently enrolled student in a degree-seeking accredited program.
Please Note: Because this position is located at our Richardson, TX location where we have contracts with the US government, qualified candidates must have US Worker status. This usually means they are a US citizen or hold a green card. Students on visas such as F-1 or J-1 do not qualify. If you hold one of these visas, we encourage you to apply to any of our positions in other company locations.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets - we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Experience Level Internship Job Type Intern Location TX - Richardson
Associated topics: intern, internship, semester, trainee