Are you curious about the chemistry and technology behind our products?
Then Procter & Gamble might have an interesting Bachelor Internship project for you at our Brussels Innovation Center (located in Strombeek-Bever). We are offering internship projects to students (m/f) studying a Professional Bachelor in STEM disciplines (e.g. Chemistry, Biotechnology, Process technology) at a Belgian University of Applied Science: Hogeschool or Haute Ecole.What does it take to come up with some of the world's most well-known brands? Well, a whole lot of science, to start with. Our Researchers at P&G go to work, making and improving the products for billions of consumers who use products like Gillette, Dash, Swiffer and Pampers every single day.
We're talking big innovations, small bets, groundbreaking technology, state-of-the-art labs, micro-scale plants and a team full of inventors to make this happen.
The internship projects can have the following content:
* Define and/or optimize new formulations based on surfactants, polymers etc., to meet product performance standards, in close collaboration with key formulators within the formulation labs of the product specific departments (product design);
* Optimize and/or develop new/existing test methods to measure/quantify the performance of the different product categories (product design);
* Investigate and study the behavior of key ingredients within the formulations to better understand the performance profile of different products using a range of measurement techniques. These techniques are available in the different labs on site (product design);
* Define and understand which impact the different parameters of the product-making-process have on the finished product characteristics and aesthetics (process);
* Evaluate the impact of changing the process parameters from laboratory scale (2 kg scale) to Pilot Plant (150 kg - 1 ton scale) and up to Plant scale (40 ton scale) on the finished product characteristics and aesthetics (process);
* Evaluate and assess new packages for Household Care products using existing/new test methods within the R&D packaging department (packaging);
* Define, evaluate and/or optimize new/existing Analytical test methods that characterize Household Care products within the Analytical department (analytical).
What we offer you:
* Meaningful work as of Day 1;
* Support by your thesis coach and team;
* An interesting project where you can put your technical skills to work on challenging problems;
* Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds;
* Develop yourself through professional training and on-the-job mentorship;
* Internship allowance for transportation and meal.
You are a good fit if:
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...