Software Engineering Intern
Compensation: $102,250.00 - $149,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our organization seeks a dedicated, passionate Virtual / Remote Software Engineering Intern to assist with delivering hardware, software, and technical support to various e-learning programs around the globe. This position is ideal for an undergraduate or graduate student interested in software development, mechanical engineering, and/or low-cost technologies.
We ask that our interns commit to a minimum schedule of 16 hours/week with a minimum 3-month contract (with an opportunity to extend). Please note that this internship is unpaid, but it will provide diverse experiences in the workplace. You will work with people that are familiar with Linux, Raspberry Pi, Angular2+, Android, and Docker, etc.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Software development
- Software quality assurance
- Hardware/software troubleshooting and testing
- Other technical-related tasks
- Communicate regularly with the OLE team using Gitter
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, back end, c#, develop, matlab, sde, software development engineer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...