- Northeast Center For Youth
- $49,020.00 -80,040.00/year*
29 Bryant St
Posted: May 1, 2019 - Location: Malden, MA
Division: Clinical Services - Deadline: Open
Northeast Center for Youth & Families is seeking a Fee For Service Clinician for our Malden Clinic. This individual will provide clinical services to assigned client caseload, including development and implementation of treatment plan and individual and/or group therapy. Other duties include maintaining records on client progress, attending meetings in support of assigned clients and families, and producing reports and documentation for third party billing.
Requirements include the following:
* Master's Degree in Counseling Education, Counseling Psychology, Social Work or Rehabilitation Counseling from an accredited educational institution; Independently licensed preferred.
* Four years of clinical work, including two years full-time supervised clinical experience in a multidisciplinary mental health setting subsequent to obtaining master's degree (one year of supervised clinical work in an organized graduate internship programs may be substituted for one year of full-time experience).
Associated topics: addict, behavior science, behavior scientist, clinical psychologist, mental health, psychology, psychotherapist, social behavior, social worker, sociology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...