- $116,880.00 -143,160.00/year*
172 W 104th St
Title: Social Media ManagerDuration: 2-3+ Month ContractLocation: NYCStart: ASAPWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:Reporting to the Head of Content, Thought Leadership and Social, the Social Media Manager will and will be responsible for developing and owning our social media strategy and overseeing all social channels. S/he will increase online engagement and brand awareness and manage and grow our follower base through consistent and strategic content.
This position works across the global marketing team and requires a high amount of team collaboration and communication.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Generate original and innovative content strategy for social channels, based on business needs, trends, consumer insights and analytics
- Act as a brand story-teller, edit and curate the brand voice across all channels - creatively adapt per medium
- Deep understanding of social media analytics and ability to translate data and performance to optimize content
- Implement new tactics to grow followers
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer and social audiences, and master our brand voice to convey key messages across channels
- Work closely with cross functional teams to build meaningful social media plans to support business initiatives and grow our channels
- Measure, analyze and report on goals and channel performance
- Fully manage all organic social channels and work closely with Paid Marketing team to inform overall strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, preferred
- Minimum of 6+ of professional experience and 3+ years at an agency or in-house working directly on social media marketing as a community manager, copywriter, or strategist
- Excellent analytical skills to marry the quantitative with the qualitative
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to build compelling and impactful presentations and materials.
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels
- High level understanding of content and digital marketing across multiple mediums
Associated topics: book, copywrite, edit, fiction, freelance, huffington, media, publishing, script, short story
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...