- Lucas Group - Search
- $44,040.00 -63,270.00/year*
172 W 104th St
This is an opportunity to join a new team in a global media company. This role will be responsible for supporting end users in a growing HR technical product suite, assisting with new implementations, and recommending updates to the system.
The HR Product Support Specialist will be the primary point of contact for end user support and issue reporting for the overall HCM platform. This suite of products covers a wide range of HR functional areas. This role will be responsible for interfacing directly with end users and the off-shore team, fielding queries, resolving user issues and diagnosing system issues based on feedback. This person will also escalating these issues to other support teams when required.
This role will also be responsible for proactively monitoring user support issues to identify patterns that occur?including recurring questions about functionality. ?They will facilitate end-user training and initial end user on-boarding.Job Qualifications:
- Experience with HR or HCM ?end-user support,
- Ideal experience with Oracle HCM Cloud,? Taleo, Success Factors, Workday and/or other resource management platforms.
- Demonstrates professionalism and ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Very organized and driven with strong attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Bachelor?s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...