We're looking for a highly motivated intern to join our growing Launchmetrics team here in New York as a Fashion Week Intern. As an intern, you will be working on our Customer Success & Support teams directly with our Product Support Manager and Product Support Specialists. Our goal is to ensure that all of our clients who are representing designers at New York Fashion Week have a seamless and outstanding experience using our GPS Events product. The Shows will take place in September 2019. This is a paid internship.
We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
This is a unique opportunity to gain hands on exposure to the fashion industry during it's busiest and most exciting time of season. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to actively engage in the on-site tasks led by the Support team during Fashion Week. These tasks include event production hardware set-up, software walkthroughs, system troubleshooting and problem-solving. While we work directly with all the major PR teams at Fashion Week, please note that Launchmetrics is a fashion technology company, not a PR firm.
* Currently enrolled in a 4-Year college/university
* Available to start Monday, August 5th, 2019 through the end of New York Fashion Week: The Shows (September 2019)
* Available to work both in office and on-site at New York Fashion Week: The Shows (Wednesday, September 4th, 2019 - Thursday, September 12th)
* Previously demonstrated ability to handle customer support phone calls and emails
* Previously demonstrated ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority venue setting
* Previously demonstrated ability to be a productive, timely, and engaged member of a team
* General knowledge of the fashion PR processes and major fashion industry players
* Excellent communication skills and ability to respond appropriately to thousands of fashion week patrons per day on-site
* Previous experience working at an event
* Previous experience working with iOS application on Apple iPads and iPhones as well as Samsung Galaxy phones
* Assist Product Support team during heavy product support periods leading up to New York Fashion Week: The Shows (August - September).
* Assist Product Support team in testing Samsung Galaxy, Apple iPhone, and Apple iPad hardware with Events GPS iOS application 90 minutes prior to first fashion show every day
* Assist Product Support team in training PR teams on how to use Apple iPad, Mobile Printer, and Events GPS iOS application 60 minutes prior to each fashion show every day
* Assist Product Support team with helping patrons successfully scan their invitation barcodes at the entrance of the fashion week venue
* Assist Product Support team in preparing and delivering hardware devices before each fashion show
* Assist Product Support team with collecting hardware devices after each fashion show
* Assist Product Support team with making sure that all of the Kiosk Printers and Mobile Printers are sufficiently supplied with printer paper
* Alerting a Product Support team member if needed for any reason
Associated topics: assist, intern, internship, learn, student, train