Loading some great jobs for you...
If you are compassionate, have a heart for others, and are conscientious in what you do, you could be a match for Lakeshore Senior Care!
We are \"all about\" our clients...so our entire service is oriented around serving them. Our approach to in-home care is to accommodate their wishes for when we arrive, what we do, and even how we work....so that our routines and priorities match theirs. This customized, personal approach has provided tremendous word-of-mouth advertising and created a need for additional caregivers.
Some examples of how we help our clients:
1) Meal planning, groceries and meal preparation
2) Medication reminders
3) Bathing & Personal Care
5) Transportation & Errands
Popular reasons why our help is needed?
1) Respite for a spouse that has dementia or Alzheimer's
2) Rehabilitation from a recent fall, illness or surgery
3) Help to maintain their daily activities to remain independent
4) A terminal diagnosis requiring Hospice care
5) Help at night so a spouse can rest to be ready for the next day
6) As an hourly service, we can be added to many scenarios
Currently hiring for two positions:
1) \" Casual-Call Caregiver \"
- Part-time hours, 10 to 40 hours, based on your interest in hours and availability
- Weekends available to work but not required to work.
- Holidays are available to work but not required to work.
- Hourly wage $10.50 per hour
2) \" Core Caregiver \"
- Availability to work every-other-weekend (we schedule monthly)
- Alternating holidays (we have a system to trade holidays)
- Although 20 hours required, up to 40 hours scheduled each week if desired.
- Given priority for schedule preferences over \"Casual-Call Caregivers\"
- Annual wage recognition for years of LSC service
- Hourly wage $11.50 per hour
Both Positions :
- Automobile required (to commute to, from and provide transportation)
- Health insurance is not provided
- Simple IRA eligibility after one year with 3% company match
- Christian values and approach in what we do
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Requirement for high school diploma or equivalent
- Requirement for three years of previous work experience
- Requirement for driver's license with good driving record
If this type of work and our approach to in-home care strikes any interest at all, we'd appreciate the chance to answer your questions and explain how to complete an application for employment. We have time to answer your questions. We have wonderful clients who deserve excellent care. Please give us a call at or email us through the myCNAjobs email.
Thank you for your interest!
(Tags: HHA, Nursing Home, CNA, Medical Assist, MA, LPN, Resident Aide, Internship)