Keystone Automotive Operations is an LKQ Company.
As a part of our continued growth, Keystone Automotive Operations is seeking a Customer Support Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for providing our customers a world class experience through excellent product knowledge and skilled use of our business systems. To excel in this position, you must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, and be very organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Respond to incoming calls, including parts lookup and order entry.
- Use of selling techniques to drive additional sales
- Service call resolution or escalation, includes providing order and delivery status
- Provide customer assistance in accordance with Keystone call quality standards
- Perform all tasks to specified standards and metrics on a consistent basis
Education and/or Experience:
- High School graduate required.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to work well with others
- Must have good customer relation skills; A calm demeanor, but also the confidence to offer customers a better solution when available and the enthusiasm and energy to assist our customers in finding the products they need.
- A desire to grow professionally
- The ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to details.
- Sales or customer service experience, especially in a call center environment
- Bilingual is a plus: English and Spanish or English and French
Associated topics: call center, call center representative, client, client service, csr, intern, internship, phone, service agent, telephone service representative