Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At Kaiser Permanente, you'll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. Our interns have worked on everything from analyzing financial software and developing new marketing strategies, to designing mobile apps and helping clinicians improve care delivery. We want you to get the most out of your time here and will give you projects that challenge you to think freely, question thoroughly, and explore deeply.
* Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
* Report development and analytics.
* Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
* Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
* Job shadowing in other functional areas.
* Performing additional duties as required.
Application Services Group provides unified application support services across IT, supporting the maintenance and operation of applications after they are in production.
IT Process automation, conversational AI, Machine learning related projects.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year.
License, Certification, Registration
* Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
* Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* 3.0 GPA or above.
* Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
Desired Skill Set:
* Computer science
* Experience in automation/AI preferred
Primary Location: California,Pleasanton,Pleasanton Tech Cntr Building F 5810 Owens Dr.Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40Shift: DayWorkdays: Mon-FriWorking Hours Start: 8:00 AMWorking Hours End: 5:00 PMJob Schedule: Full-timeJob Type: InternshipEmployee Status: TemporaryEmployee Group/Union Affiliation: Non-Union, Non-ExemptJob Level: Entry LevelJob Category: Information TechnologyDepartment: ASG CSAS OP ENG SVCTravel: NoKaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Click here for additional requirements >
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, back end, c++, c#, java, python, software development engineer, sw