The Hersheypark Retail Department is the perfect place to build skills for your future career! While working as a store lead, you will develop valuable skills in customer service and retail operations. These skills are great resume builders that can be used in everyday life and when applying for a future job. Store leads are given opportunities to learn about all aspects of the operations including merchandising, logistics and business analysis. Students who work in this role may be able to get internship credit from their college or university. The Retail Department will work with you to meet the requirements of your school. Start preparing for your career; apply to become a Store Lead today!?
The Retail Store Lead will oversee the operations of an assigned retail location to achieve the department's monetary goals for the 2019 season. This position requires a high level of independence.
The position that you are applying for is a GREEN TAG?level.?
- In addition to the job functions mentioned below, other job duties may be assigned based upon operational need.
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Resolve immediate guest concerns, investigate and provide recommendations to correct reoccurring guest service issues.
- Identify maintenance related items, communicating immediate concerns and following up on completion.
- Maintain store layout in accordance with Area Manager and provide feedback on the product assortment within the retail location.
- Manage inventory levels along with our Inventory Management Interns by completing daily stocking tasks; checking orders and other inventory management tasks as needed to maintain inventory integrity.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older on the date of applying
- One year of retail/customer service experience preferred
- Able to handle cash with a high degree of accuracy
- Proven guest relations, problem solving, task management skills, and organizational skills
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must be able to perform basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines
- Available to work at least 4 days during daily operation
- Must be able to work a minimum of 32 hours per week May- August
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment at locations both indoor and outdoor in a variety of weather situations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 7:30am and midnight, including weekends and holidays (or in accordance with Child Labor laws if under 18).
- Physical requirements include standing (75-100% of the shift), sitting, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 60 lbs., finger dexterity and communicating
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: account executive, account management, customer service, sales, sales associates, sample, sell, selling, store, vendors wanted