We're seeking an extraordinary University Talent Recruiter to support the strategy and drive execution of our early career leadership hiring broadly across Fortive. In this role, you will partner with the Director of University Talent & Brand to craft a cohesive program to attract and convert a steady pipeline of top undergraduate and graduate talent into Fortive's portfolio of operating companies.
* Own the execution of our undergraduate recruitment strategy and support on-campus MBA recruiting for our General
* Management Development Program. Facilitate on campus recruiting, interview days and diversity partnership events.
* Assess candidates during screening calls, interviews, on-campus events, and deep resume reviews to ensure we are
* consistently targeting and hiring the right talent for our leadership pipeline.
* Serve as a key point of contact throughout the student decision-making and selection process. Provide information on
* Fortive, our recruiting process, and helping students to determine area of interest within our operating companies.
* Partner with the Director to continually improve our assessment process, target candidate personas, interview guides, collateral, social media and web content.
* Ensure our brand and messaging is integrated into standard job descriptions, campus presentations, talking-points, and
* email templates used by campus representatives.
* Partner with the Director to build deep cooperative relationships with our target schools and key recruiting partners with a focus on diversity.
* Facilitate summer internship events for cohorts of incoming talent. Monitor internship project progress and provide support, mentorship and be point of escalation for interns over the course of the summer.
* Masterfully use current campus end-to-end recruiting processes and technology, while continually evaluating opportunities
* to automate, streamline and track campus recruiting workflows and results.
* Maintain relationships with our campus recruiting teams to educate and leverage best practices to engage with students.
* Establish relationships with external peer groups to share best practices and obtain benchmark data.
This opportunity could be for you if:
* You possess a bachelor's degree and 2 years' recruiting or talent sourcing and/or talent selection.
* 3 years Project Management experience; demonstrated capability to lead and manage projects highly desirable.
* You have a validated track-record of working in a dynamic, fast-growing company.
Ideal Competencies and Leadership Attributes
Are you interested? You may be an extraordinary fit if:
* You are adaptable and work collaboratively across teams in a highly matrixed environment to ensure deliverables are met, schedule is followed, and roadblocks cleared in a timely fashion to provide successful outcome.
* You develop exemplary relationships and possess the ability to quickly form partnerships and influence across an organization.
* You are oriented toward execution and solutions with a validated ability to improve processes and measure sustainable results.
* You possess strong organizational and planning abilities, coupled with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
* You are courageous and demonstrate a high level of integrity coupled with strong client service orientation.
Associated topics: advisor, affair, campus security, enroll, learning environment, recruitment, safety officer ii, safety officer iv, schedule, security officer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.