- $137,580.00 -137,580.00/year*
719 Leonhardt Rd
The Fluke Finance team has an exciting opportunity for a summer internship in Finance and Accounting, based in Everett, WA, reports to the Assistant Corporate Controller. Apply your technical education to real-life scenarios that have business impact. This internship focuses on process improvement projects within the controllership function and provides the opportunity to develop analytical skills, assess historical trends within the balance sheet to drive improvements, partner with Tax, IT, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cost Accounting and gain exposure to the broader finance leadership team.
* Own a project that focuses on outcomes to enhance and standardize processes across the globe
* Actively participates in Fortive Business System (FBS) activities including Kaizen (continuous improvement) and 5S initiatives
* Participate in operation reviews
* Enjoys data mining, search for value added answers
* Spotlight issues and find solutions
* Work across technical accounting and cross functional teams
* Strong problem solver
* Strong attention to detail
* Communicates effectively orally and in writing
* Develop collaborative working relationships
* Currently pursuing a degree; undergraduate in finance or accounting, MBA preferred
* Knowledge of basic math principles and practices of accounting
* Exercise integrity in dealing with confidential information
* Proven experience with Excel, Word and Powerpoint and comfortable learning new technology including ERP systems quickly* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...