Gallagher Sales Intern 2020 (Various Locations)
Compensation: $66,450.00 - $144,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Gallagher is one of the world's largest insurance brokerage, risk management services and human capital consulting firms. Every day our clients and prospects face massive challenges across a range of issues. Gallaghers advisors understand an organization and how hard they work to deliver on promises. We act as a global partner to our clients in protecting, restoring and rebuilding their organization to be sure they are poised for growth and success. Our employees are fueled by teamwork, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
On a global scale, we provide a full range of retail and wholesale property and casualty brokerage and alternative risk transfer services, extensive employee benefit consulting, and actuarial services. Gallagher also offers claims and information management, risk control consulting and appraisal services, human resource consulting, and retirement services to clients around the world.
Your Summer at Gallagher:
We are looking for internally driven individuals excited to explore a career in sales and client relationships that is rewarding personally, professionally, and financially. Your internship at Gallagher could be the first step on a career path that offers tremendous growth potential.
Nearly all of our entry-level s ales hires started as an intern. We are very proud of this fact and believe it speaks volumes about our one-of-a-kind company and culture.
Gallagher is a unique organization defined and made better every single day by our dedicated employees. In addition, our comprehensive "learning by doing" experience that provides you with a realistic look at what it means to be a Gallagher Producer.
You will have an opportunity to work in one of our four divisions: Risk Management Services, Gallagher Benefit Services, Risk Placement Services or Gallagher Bassett Services.
A Tremendous & Rewarding Opportunity for candidates with the following:
- A competitive spirit, self-starter attitude and enthusiasm on-the-job
- Excellent relationship management, leadership and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- A passion to build a strong network and thrive within a growing entrepreneurial Fortune 500 organization
- A passion to learn and be mentored by employees excited to help navigate your career
Sample Intern Projects & Responsibilities:
- Understanding Consultative Selling: Shadowing Gallagher producers, consultants and underwriting teams as they meet with clients and prospects to gain a better understanding of Gallaghers sales and marketing process.
- Professional Development: Attending various weekly training engagements to further develop critical qualities of a successful client service and sales professional (i.e. communications, business etiquette, etc.)
- Competition: Participating in various national and regional sales competitions to challenge your passion for sales and curiosity of the insurance brokerage world
- Building Professional Acumen: Learning about Gallaghers Risk Management, Benefits, Wholesale and Claims businesses to gain a better understanding of clients needs and opportunities for growth
- Culture: Adopting Gallaghers unique culture, the Gallagher Way, on how to ethically serve our external and internal clientele; Participating in various local community service events
- Being a Team Player: Assisting in various regional and/or branch projects to support Gallaghers sales and service initiatives
- Having fun!
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insurer, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, medicare solution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...