- $118,393.33 -170,900.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
172 W 104th St
FINANCE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
The Dragados USA Finance Development Program (FDP) is a three-year, full-time program for recent college graduates that emphasizes professional development, achieving long-term career aspirations, and ultimately providing a successful career path with Dragados USA.
Through structured training and program support, you will be equipped with the necessary skills, knowledge, and peer networks that will allow you to develop the required professional qualifications needed to support a wide range of businesses as a financial leader in our organization. From day one, you will benefit from the opportunity to apply theory studied in the university setting into real life projects. This practical experience allows you to learn what it takes to analyze and manage the financial aspects of a top ranked international construction company. Potential areas of focus include performance controlling and financial analysis, corporate and cost accounting, operational review, and internal auditing among many others.Program Highlights Include:
We have openings in the following offices and project site locations
- Hands-On Professional and Technical Development ?- Gained both on the project site, as well as through classroom/online courses completed during quarterly cohort training sessions alongside your peers around the US. Training topics include business systems and processes, commercial strategies, project management, and negotiation and presentation skills, among many others.
- Mentoring and Networking Opportunities ?? Our 1:1 Mentoring Program pairs you with a seasoned employee who will serve as a dedicated guide to you throughout the program. You will also have the opportunity to network with internal employees and executives, as well as industry professionals .
- Continual Resources and Support? ? As part of the program, you will receive ongoing feedback and assessments, and will be guaranteed the support required to excel in the company starting from day one with initial onboarding and formal orientation introduction. ?
:? New York, NY; Long Island, NY; Secaucus, NJ; Framingham, MA; Virginia Beach, VA; Tampa, FL; Coral Gables, FL; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Houston, TX; Corpus Christi, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Selma, CA; Elk Grove, CA; Costa Mesa, CA; Bakersfield, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Savannah, GA.CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
To apply for the Finance Development Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
WHY DRAGADOS USA?
- Majors:? Recently graduated (Fall 2018) or pending graduation (Spring 2019) with a degree in one of the following disciplines: Accounting, Finance; Business Administration or Management with an Accounting or Finance concentration will be considered
- Graduation Date:? Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 - Candidates must graduate by the start date.
- GPA Requirements:? 3.0 or above
- Previous relevant internship experience?highly?preferred
- Relocation and Travel: ?Must be willing to relocate and travel throughout North America
- Work Authorization: ? Permanent authorization to work in the U.S. is required.? Dragados USA does not provide sponsorship for employment now or in the future.
- Technical Skills : Must possess the ability to learn and apply new skills quickly and efficiently; Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Professional Skills:? Motivated, self-starter; eager to learn; excellent communication skills.??
Dragados Group is one of the construction arms of the ACS Group, which operates in 68 countries, and has consistently been ranked by Public Works Financing (PWF) as the leading concession group in the world. The company has earned worldwide recognition as an expert in the promotion, development, construction and management of infrastructures and services.
Dragados USA ranked 30th overall on the 2018 ENR 400 Contractor List
and 7 th on ENR?s 2018Top 50 List of Domestic Heavy Contract
ors. The group shows a lasting commitment to the infrastructure industry by bringing about improvements and sustainable growth through the development of civil construction and engineering, industrial installations, energy plants, and wastewater treatment plants.
Founded in 1941, Dragados Group has unmatched international experience in infrastructure, bridge, highway, tunnel, dam and marine projects, and is a leader in alternative project delivery, including design-build projects for public and private owners. The company has built over 5,282 miles of highways, 3,107 miles of roads, 1,500 bridges, 840 miles of tunnels, 230 dams, 528 miles of railways, rail transit and numerous rail facilities, and airports.DRAGADOS USA INC., IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...