- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- $99,620.00 -194,460.00/year*
719 Leonhardt Rd
DCCC Internship Program
The DCCC Internship Program is designed to give substantial exposure to practical campaign style politics on a national level.
About the DCCC:
The DCCC is the official national Democratic campaign committee charged with electing Democrats to the U. S. House of Representatives. The DCCC recruits Democratic candidates and supports Democratic campaigns - both challengers and Democratic incumbent Members - with a variety of services including field operations, fundraising support, communications assistance, research support and management consulting. In addition, the DCCC's Independent Expenditure supports these campaigns with television, radio and other voter contact efforts. The DCCC is supported by the contributions of individuals and organizations, along with Democratic Members, from throughout the country. We look for talented and hard-working campaign professionals who are committed to electing more Democrats and protecting the House majority.
What are the benefits of the DCCC Internship Program?
* An unprecedented opportunity to work day to day with top political operatives in the country who are passionate about protecting the House majority
* Receive first hand experience with how professional campaigns are run and how they function
* The opportunity to network with leaders in the field
The DCCC Internship Program will be offered on three different schedules:
Spring Session: Late January - Mid May
Summer Session: Late May - August
Fall Session: September - Early December
Who are we looking for?
* Proven leaders in their communities who are committed to protecting the House majority
* Smart, energetic, and fun people who are interested in gaining experience and involvement in politics
To apply, please complete the application. Only complete applications will be considered. Immediate availability to work 20 to 40 hours per week required. A stipend and travel reimbursement is provided, with the option of school credit available.
Equal Opportunity/Diversity Policy:
The DCCC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran's status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the DCCC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a DCCC employee. The DCCC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.
DCCC's equal opportunity policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the DCCC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a DCCC employee, as well as opportunities for Consultants to contract with the DCCC.
The DCCC is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that makeup our country and the Democratic Party. Working towards the goal of a diverse DCCC, our policy extends to both Staff and Consultants.
Associated topics: addiction, attendant, civil service, client service, guest, parking, sale, social, social service, youth
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...