Japanese Bi-Lingual Workplace Solution Specialist (Passaic)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a 'Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,' Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases. Job Summary
Responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of workplace solutions to employees and managers by providing timely, efficient, high quality customer care and an excellent employee and manager experience. Provides solutions, interpretations and guidance related on individual employee or manager originated Human Resource related questions and concerns. Uses HR systems and processes to document inquiries and resolution according to standards with attention to style, tone and manner of communication. Escalates complex questions and issues. Administers a variety of HR programs and processes.Responsibilities:Employee Questions, Queries / Contact Center
Performs routine HR program administration per established processes as assigned. Administers a variety of HR plans, programs or processes, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for providing Tier 1 support focused on resolving inquiries received from managers and employees based upon knowledge of DSI programs and policies; tracks inquiries to provide report on insights, turnaround time, root causes, etc.
- Provides first point-of-contact support to incoming calls/emails/requests/walk-ins/chat requests with the goal of resolving at first contact
- Provides accurate, consistent and timely responses to routine HR process, system and policy requests that require limited research
- Maintains customer contact until request is resolved, including informing customer of status and resolution
- Educates employees and managers on company practices, systems and tools to encourage employees and managers to develop a self- reliance mindset and adopt self-service system functionality
- Owns case management process, including opening cases, resolving cases, managing escalation where required and closing cases
- Provides document support by managing incoming and outgoing forms, information, etc.; conducts document imaging
- Documents and captures learning gained
- Responsible for escalating complex cases requiring interpretation according to escalation governance guidelines and ensuring timely resolution
- Responsible for resolving inquiries from candidates post offer; tracks inquiries to provide report on insights, turnaround time etc.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of a case management system and knowledgebase within functional area.
- Identifies and executes continuous improvement opportunities across HR by recommending process and infrastructure improvements.
- Partners with HR Solutions Design teams to ensure programs are implemented appropriately at DSI and that any issues are resolved in an efficient and effective manner; may involve interaction with vendors
Program and Process Support - Employee Experience
Program & Policy Administration - Benefits
Program & Policy Administration - Compensation
Program & Policy Administration - Employee Relations and HR Compliance
Program & Policy Administration - International Assignments
Program & Policy Administration - Talent Management
Program & Policy Administration - Talent Acquisition
- Employee Records Management
- HR Records Management
- Procurement Process Administration
- HR Systems Data Entry, reporting and audit support
- Event Management
- HR Communication Support
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.Education:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Human Resources; Master's degree preferred.
- Ability to speak Japanese.
- 1-3 years with Master's degree, 2-4 years with Bachelor's degree; inclusive of internship
- Ability to use technology to provide direct access solutions for employees.
- Prefer experience in HR services / operations space.
- Prefer knowledge of and experience across all HR administrative processes.
- Track record of learning agility demonstrated in learning HR approaches and policies
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Title
Japanese Bi-Lingual Workplace Solution SpecialistCity
Basking RidgeFunctional Area
Human Resources State
Loading some great jobs for you...