Internship, Human Resources Talent Acquisition (Hightstown)
Compensation: $42,600.00 - $59,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases. Job Summary:
The Intern will be part of the Human Resources team. The candidate will have the opportunity to integrate academic knowledge and career goals with learning through productive work experiences, focusing on delivering a number of projects, as well as playing a key role in day to day activities within recruitment, talent management and HR generalist support. This is an excellent opportunity for a student to gain industry knowledge, receive valuable on-the-job training, and HR experience. Responsibilities:
- Assist with documentation and process mapping of internal talent acquisition operating processes and procedures.
- Research and coordinate recruiting events including on-off campus programs, local career fairs, diversity events and therapeutic area conferences.
- Manage applicant tracking in the Applicant Tracking System
- Proactive sourcing of candidates via Linkedin Recruiter in order to build talent pipelines
- Screening resumes and recommending candidates for telephone interviews
- Coordinating and scheduling candidate phone interviews.
- Prepare for and participate in HR audits relative to candidate disposition, requisition closed, and collection of interview notes.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition related projects
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.Education/Experience:
- Qualified candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate (senior) or graduate program with a concentration in Human Resources or related field.
- Prior experience in a corporate business environment is preferred; experience in a Human Resources Department a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Power Point), with Intermediate Excel skills is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills (oral and written), and time management skills are essential.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Title
Internship, Human Resources Talent AcquisitionCity
Basking RidgeFunctional Area
Human Resources State
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...