Environmental, Safety and Health (ESH) Internship working directly with ESH Associate. Assist in the implementation of safety initiatives and day to day activities of 400+ employee automotive manufacturing plant. Develops technical knowledge and leadership skills for future career marketability.
2. Conduct safety and ergonomic trainings, including safety orientation and refresher training
3. Create/update safety reports and metrics
4. Safetrack implementation
5. Serve on the safety committee
6. Participate in ESH inspections and improve protocols and checklists for process/improvement
7. Update corporate and regulatory metrics and reporting
* Must be currently enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate program. Must be at least a Sophomore
* Must be familiar with MS Office Applications
* Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
* Must have strong presentation skills
* Must pose practical knowledge of appropriate safety regulations
* Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
This internship is located in Somersworth, NH
Occasional travel is required to our Rochester, NH location
This is a full time internship during Summer months. This internship could last up to one year. Preferred commitment 10-15 hours while school is in session.
Hours: Normal business operations (8am - 5pm).
* This position does not offer sponsorship
* This position does not offer relocation
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to ...@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.###.####.
The ContiTech division develops, manufactures and markets products, systems and intelligent components made of rubber, plastic, metal and fabric. They are used in machine and plant engineering, mining, agriculture, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Associated topics: constable, environment, environmental, fault, hazard, risk, safe, safety, scba, wwtp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.