Loading some great jobs for you...
We are a freight forwarding company that specializes in the transportation and distribution of perishable products worldwide. We handle freight of all kinds from frozen fish and meats, fruits, vegetables and flowers, to chilled fish, organic produce and dry cargo. With offices in Anchorage, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle New York, Honolulu, Maui, Kona, Hilo, Kauai, we are well positioned to handle all perishable cargo. CFI also handles temperature sensitive cargo through our perishable network relationships from cities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Latin America, South Pacific Asia and the Middle East.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Service Agent to fill a position within our Service department. This is a non-exempt position with an hourly rate of $15.00
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently handling various responsibilities with competing priorities as well as excellent customer service abilities.
Position Responsibilities :
- Prepare correct export documentation
- Ensure successful movement of cargo.
- Assist the sales team to achieve the goals for customer retention and new sales.
- Process claim paperwork timely and accurately with carriers.
- Make sure the department provides the support required by other departments and stations to maximize customer and vendor satisfaction and optimize profit.
- Complete responsibilities for all billing requirements to achieve goals.
- Adhere to all Policies and Procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as necessary.