- Brooks Sports
719 Leonhardt Rd
* Assist with internal and external fit and wear test data collections
* Assist with the management of Brooks wear test community social media accounts
* Assist with original wear test research that leads to innovating fit and wear learning and procedures
* Create fit and wear test reports using Tableau, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
* Become familiar with the athletic product design features and components and how they influence fit and feel.
* Develop loyal, engaging relationships with our fit and wear testers and the Brooks community
* Other duties as assigned
* Current college (undergraduate or graduate) student or within one year of graduation working on degree in kinesiology, physiology, bio-engineering, biomechanical or mechanical engineering.
* Product creation or running retail experience is ideal.
* Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.). Experience with Tableau visualization dashboards is ideal.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
* Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks.
* Ability to demonstrate effective time management skills
* Demonstration of innovation and initiative - always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary.
* Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
* Minimum commitment of 6 months
* Must be available to work at least 30 hours per week
* Distribution of hours must be consistent and comprise of no less than 4 hours blocks
* Ability to arrange transportation to Headquarters' Laboratory in Seattle, WA
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Associated topics: digital, entry level, entry level sports marketing, graphic, intern, internship, market, promotions, revenue, social media
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...