Healthcare Recruiting Coordinator
Compensation: $60,606.67 - $97,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
As a part of the Avamere Family of Companies, we embrace our mission to enhance the life of everyone we serve. Being a part of Avamere provides us with comprehensive clinical resources such as therapy, home health, and hospice care to best serve our Independent and Assisted Living residents. The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients and residents.
Work where you make a difference!
Healthcare Recruiting Coordinator
Temporary Position Available
4-6 month tenure
Avamere Health Services
25115 SW Parkway Ste. B
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
The Healthcare Recruiting Coordinator/Junior Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, closing and processing for hire healthcare professionals for Assisted Living facilities. This position will also support the Recruiters and the Director of Recruiting in their activities related to several programs focused on generating an on-going pool of healthcare candidates.Responsibilities/Qualifications/Skillset
- Coordination of all career fairs and recruitment events.
- Job posting and advertising for all open positions and maintaining the Open Position Report.
- Developing of recruitment marketing material, interview packets and maintaining inventory of all career fair giveaways.
- Arranging all travel for candidates and recruiters, such as; booking flights, car rental and hotel accommodations.
- Assisting the Director of Recruiting with various recruitment reports.
- Sourcing candidates and researching and developing new recruitment tools.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records in ATS; updating employee or candidate status, etc.
- Will work on various projects throughout the year to include but not limited to; Clinical Internship Program and Social Media Program.
- Generate and maintain a diverse pool of qualified prospects to provide a qualified applicant flow to fill open positions. Create and sustain effective methods and processes to identify the most qualified candidates for healthcare positions. Provide feedback to hiring managers on prospects to help with decision-making.
- Be the primary point of contact for the candidates.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating candidate and hiring manager schedules; arranges travel, lodging, escorting candidate to interview and facility tours when necessary.
- Collect and document information on candidates with regards to qualifications, motivations, phone interview and compensation requirements.
- Negotiates start date, employment offers, sign on bonuses and/or relocation with management approval.
- Maintains all accurate ongoing candidate information and recruitment process in iCIMS ATS system.
- Completes reference checks, pulls licensure, OIG, EPLS, SDN and hires qualified applicants in the Recruiter Database/ATS.
- Work closely with our Human Resources Department, Payroll Department and Benefit/401K Administrator when offering positions.
- Network, establish, and maintain relationships within the health care industry. You will be expected to have a strong understanding of our industry in order to recruit and represent the organization effectively.
- Update recruiting knowledge by participating in local healthcare recruitment association, recruitment education conferences, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks and other professional organizations.
- Participates in monthly recruitment meetings and one on one weekly recruitment meetings with the Director of Recruiting.
- Participates in Social Media; professional profile on Linkedin.com, posting job openings on social media websites, pushing information out to the marketing department for other social media websites, searching for candidates on social media websites and participating in creating material for the Student by-weekly newsletter.
- Rapidly, and effectively respond to the urgent recruiting needs of internal clients.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate cost-effective recruiting methods both internally and externally using such resources as; resumes searches, cold calling, job fairs, college recruiting, networking, and employee referrals.
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Experience in healthcare staffing, recruiting or healthcare administration preferred
- Experience with project management-preferably with recruitment and retention projects in the healthcare industry
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft office, ATS/Staffing Software, Internet, etc.
- Loves to work with people
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented and excellent follow through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by personal growth and development
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a strong sense of professionalism.
- The ability to work successfully independently and as part of a team
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the work year
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis as needed
Loading some great jobs for you...