Software Engineer, Machine Learning Systems
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our mission is to prevent denied parties from transacting with Amazon businesses. We build automatic mechanisms to detect and prevent prohibited transactions with the denied parties using a diverse set of algorithms and machine learning techniques. We screen over a half a billion events every day, integrate with Tier 1 systems and deal with unique scaling and TPS challenges. We are still day 1 and have an exciting road map to build ML powered detection and resolution framework to help scale Amazon for years to come.
We are looking for an outstanding software engineer who has the passion for working on challenging problems from the very early stages. Together with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, ML scientists, and subject domain experts, you will help define our customer experience and protect Amazon brand. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are technical and innovative, and looking for an opportunity to build ML systems and solutions, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to invent the future.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
· 3+ years of experience in software design and development
· Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java, Python)
· MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
· Exposure to Machine Learning/deep learning projects
· Experience with various AWS technologies
· Experience with building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Loading some great jobs for you...